Kitchen Renovation: How to plan it?
Disregarding your current cupboards, take the following measurements in order to plan your new kitchen. You may want to print our Guide for Taking Measurements. Note that measurements are in inches.
- Ceiling height
- Highest floor point
- Window dimensions (with frame)
- Distance between walls and windows
- Distance between walls and doors (up to frame)
- Location of electrical outlets and plumbing
- Total wall surface
- Measurements of all obstacles (baseboard heaters, soffits, pipes, etc.)
- Door clearance measurements
- Appliance measurements
- Centre of window from sink and from range hood
- Using this website, you will find the list of all cupboard units and accessories available to plan your kitchen or other room.
- Choose your door model and colour. (Different models or colours can go in the same room.)
- Remember to include 5/8” panels to cover the sides of your cupboard-units that will be exposed once installed.
- Add items to your list of materials such as spacers, baseboard heaters, light-molding, silencers, cornices, refrigerator and dish washer panels, etc.
- Place your order right here on our website.
- All you have to do is open an account, place the articles you want in your shopping cart and pay – that’s it! Then come by and pick up your order.
- You can also have your order delivered with our efficient and affordable delivery service. Visit our Delivery section to find out the cost.
- If you prefer, you can come by and place your order directly at our branch – that way we can help if you have any questions.
- Remember that we also have high-pressure laminate (HPL) countertops, handles, range hoods, sinks and faucets, etc.
- Our units are pre-assembled and easy to install.
- To ensure perfect installation, ask for an installation guide when you get your cupboards.
- Be sure to properly prepare your room before you start installing your new cupboard units.
- Remove all appliances from the room and remove ceramic tiles from the wall. If laying a new floor, the job must be finished before installing your cupboard units.
- Reduce plumbing pipes as much as possible, and make sure electrical outlets will not get in the way of your cupboard installation. Call on professionals to take care of your plumbing and electrical needs.
- Please contact us if you have questions about any of our products.