30 '' wall hood AN-1188
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Upgrade your kitchen with this Ancona range hood. Spectacularly designed in glass and steel, this range hood features an innovative 2-propeller motor device housed in a cast aluminum housing for noise reduction, even at the fastest speeds. State-of-the-art touch controls, with delayed stop function, let you choose between 4 speeds with precision while keeping noise to a minimum. Durable, high output LED lights are an environmentally friendly way to light up your cooking surface. The sleek baffle filters will retain their shine even after washing many times, ensuring that your range hood looks as good as it did when you bought it. This Ancona range hood combines elegance, durability and features that are ideal for today's lifestyle!
- Available in 30 '' widths
- Wall-mounted glass canopy
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- 620 CFM according to independent tests
- State-of-the-art cast aluminum motor housing provides durability and ease of cleaning, featuring a vibration-absorbing and noise-reducing rubber suspension system
- 2 propellers maximizing air flow and reducing noise at maximum speed
- Electronic touch controls for full and easy control at your fingertips: choice of 4 speeds including high speeds for short cooking time and slow speeds for reduced air flow
- Delayed off function adjustable up to 30 minutes allows you to continue ventilation for a predetermined amount of time without having to stay in the kitchen, ensuring your kitchen is clean and free of pollutants when you return
- 2 x 3W LED Lights: Powerful, bright and energy efficient lights developed by Ancona that last 10 times longer than traditional lights
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel slim baffle filters
- Top Ventilation: Round and 6 ''
- Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- CETLus approved
- Dimensions without chimney (W x D x H): 76 cm x 48 cm x 3.1 cm (29.9 in x 18.9 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 17.5 kg (38.6 lbs)
- Hood Height with Chimney: 20.1 '' to 38.75 '' (51.1cm to 98.5cm)
- Designed for standard ceilings and for those up to 2.7 m (9 ft) high when installed 81.6 cm (32.1 in) above the cooking surface.
- May accommodate 10 'ceiling with purchase of extension cord, sold separately.