Combine style and strength with the Forza 30 hood from Ancona. The clean lines of the Forza 30 will enhance the contemporary kitchen, or even contrast boldly with the fluid style of a more traditional decor. This range hood provides powerful ventilation, protecting kitchen walls from steam while effectively eliminating odors. This model features a 3-speed electronic control with convenient timer function, as well as stylish halogen lights and dishwasher-safe filters.
- 450 pi³ / min
- Wall installation
- Heavy duty 430 stainless steel
- 3-speed electronic control
- Silent design Min. 2.5 sones – All speeds 50db/55db/60db
- Timer function allows automatic power off after 10 minutes
- 2 halogen lights
- 2 x 5-layer aluminum filters, dishwasher safe
- Fits a standard 9' (2.74 m) ceiling when installed 30" (76.2 cm) from the cooking surface
- Easy to clean
- CULUS approved
- Dimensions (L. x W. x H.) (without motor cage):
- 76.2 cm x 49.8 cm x 8 cm (30 po x 19,625 po x 3,125 po)
- Weight: 18.14 kg (40 lbs)
- Guarantee 1 on
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT PRODUCTION DELAYS
Our lead times are currently 4 to 9 weeks for pickup and delivery. An associate will contact you to tell you the exact week. Thank you for your understanding.
The pick-up service is free of charge if the order is picked up at our factory located in Laval. An additional fee to be determined will be added if the pick-up is done at our store in Saint-Hubert or Laval.
We offer rates based on your delivery area. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
If you are not in a remote area, local delivery offers the possibility of delivery service inside your home for an additional $135.
Opt for this option at checkout or see our Delivery & Pickup page with the link here in blue. delivery areas
Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange any item in its original (unaltered or damaged) or defective condition within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise. * * Merchandise identified as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
A 10% return charge applies to items manufactured in our factory.
A 15% return charge applies to items manufactured externally.
WE CANNOT TAKE BACK ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED OR DAMAGED.
NO RETURN ON COUNTERS.