Buying kitchen cabinets is a big investment for any homeowner.
Choosing the right manufacturer can be a challenge, but taking the time to make
research to find the best option for your project. In this article, we
Here are the 10 recommendations to consider when choosing the right kitchen cabinet manufacturer.
1. Professional support service
Make sure that the chosen manufacturer offers a professional support service.
A qualified kitchen designer can help you design a room that meets your needs. He can also help you choose the materials and finishes that best suit your style and budget.
Kwizine in stock even gives you the opportunity to create your own kitchen using our 3D kitchen plan design tool. A valuable aid that assists you and shows you the final visual of your new part.
2. Production and delivery times
Make sure the manufacturer is aligned with your deadlines! Since our cabinets are standard sizes, our turnaround times are much faster than shopping for a custom kitchen, for example. A big point to consider when building a house or planning a kitchen, bathroom or other renovation project, for example.
3. Online reviews
Customer reviews are an important source of information, as they can give you an idea of the experience of other people who have purchased products from this retailer.
Today, this type of opinion is one of the important factors influencing consumer choices. Compare ratings and reviews online for different kitchen cabinet manufacturers, while maintaining some objectivity.
A positive or negative comment that comes up frequently is more representative of the reality than a bad experience experienced only once.
Your trusted relatives are the first people you should ask for
recommendations. Your family and friends will be able to give you both the positive sides and
negatives of their experience with a specific manufacturer.
If possible, ask to see the cabinets they have purchased and put the
1. What is the material used for the lining of the cabinet doors?
2. How long have they been installed? (to check durability)
3. What were the delivery times?
4. Were there additional charges, if so, for what services?
5. Does the manufacturer offer different packages? Turnkey, in accompaniment, etc.
Ask for quotes from several kitchen cabinet manufacturers to compare prices and services. This will allow you to find the best value for your budget.
On the other hand, make sure to compare the same materials or equivalences to maintain the same quality. Also think about inclusions, other costs (e.g. delivery, installation, transport) and exchange and refund policies. A big advantage you have with kwizine in stock is that you can shop online, from the comfort of your home!
6. Warranty and after-sales service
Your decision shouldn't just stop at a price. If you need to replace a cabinet door or drawer, the accessories break, or after 1 year the cabinets do not live up to their promise of quality, after-sales service and warranty will do all the
Make sure you understand what is included in the warranty and the conditions for obtaining after-sales service. To make the right decision, compare! This is the watchword.
7. Quality materials
There are several materials for the design of kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Among others, wood (veneer or solid), polyester, melamine, laminate, polymer, acrylic, lacquer. The qualities are not all equal and the interviews also differ.
Determine with 2 or 3 manufacturers the best materials according to your needs and your budget. Regardless of your choice, check the durability guarantee of the chosen material. Building or renovating a kitchen is expensive. These are jobs you want to see last.
8. Examples of kitchen cabinets
Ask selected manufacturers to see examples of kitchen cabinets they have made to gauge their quality. This will allow you to see their work up close and judge the quality of their finishes and assembly.
Check if your future cabinets can be customized to meet your needs
specific. Or at least, that there are enough choices to create a kitchen with a unique character,
timeless and up to date.
There are many steps between developing the kitchen plan, layout options
cabinets, choice of cabinets, professional assistance, approval, delivery and
installation. You will have questions and you will appreciate the follow-ups.
Make sure that the kitchen cabinet manufacturer is available, easily accessible and that
you have a designated representative. The latter must respond quickly to your questions and establish
a relationship of trust with you. This will ensure that the project runs smoothly.
Reminder of the 10 tips for an excellent cabinet maker
of the kitchen
Taking the time to choose the right kitchen cabinet manufacturer is essential to creating the
kitchen of your dreams. By following the 10 tips in this article, you will be sure to find a manufacturer that will meet your needs and offer you a quality result.
- Check to see if the chosen manufacturer offers an accompaniment service by a professional.
- Compare ratings and reviews online for different kitchen cabinet manufacturers.
- Ask for recommendations from family and friends who have purchased from certain manufacturers before. They will give you both positive and negative sides.
- Visit home shows and other exhibits to meet different manufacturers in person.
- Ask for quotes from several kitchen cabinet designers to compare prices and services.
- Check (and compare) the warranty and after-sales service offered by the kitchen cabinet manufacturers you are considering for your project.
- Make sure that the kitchen cabinet manufacturer uses high quality materials for making the cabinets. Ask questions about the design and assembly method.
- Ask to see examples of cabinets that interest you from one manufacturer to another.
- Ensure the ability to customize the cabinets to meet your specific needs.
- Evaluate the quality of communication between the various stakeholders and the response time to all your questions and concerns.
Request a quote today at Kwizine en stock for a professional and personalized approach.